|Model Name :||HP M700|
|Interface :||SATA III 6Gb/s|
|Form Factor :||M.2 2280|
|Sequential R/W :||Max Sequential Read: Up to 490 MBps
Max Sequential Write: Up to 450 MBps
|Dimension (L x W x H)||3.1 x 0.9 x 0.1 inches|
|Part No :||3DV75AA#UUF|
|Warranty :||3 Years|
HP SSD M700 M.2 Series
Farewell to the slow and freezing computers, to enhance the performance of the daily computing, HP introduced M700 M.2 SSD, to enhance the computer boot, the program starts, and the game load speed, to bring you a
smooth and fast operation experience. Good compatibility with notebooks and desktops with M.2 interface
HP Controller to optimize operation algorithm
The M700 series features a dual-core HP controller with four flash memory channels that support NANDXtend ECC for fast and stable performance. Maximize your computer’s performance, and increase responsiveness.
Durability with high quality and performance
HP M700 series use high-quality MLC NAND Flash that is rigorously tested for durability.M700 supports write acceleration technology and SLC cache
algorithm, with read and write speeds of up to 560MB/s and 515MB/s respectively
Excellence in reliability
The M700 M.2 series supports NCQ full-speed command queues and TRIM instructions to provide continuous and fast response to notebooks and PCs.In addition, M700 has LDPC error correction mechanism which enhances the drive’s longevity and reliability to meet the expectations of demanding users.
Make the data more secure
HP secure end to end internal firmware and professional-level security key write process can effectively protect against viruses and hacks.HP M700 M.2 series offer a 5-year limited warranty with HP brand quality assurance.
With a size of 80x22x2.2mm, M700 M.2 series is smaller and thinner than M700 2.5″ SSD. As a storage solution with high performance, it is
applicable to the new generation of computer systems, like utrlabook and NUC mini-desktops, enhancing PC’s performance without compatibility concerns
HP SDD Advantage
HP SSD is the latest solution for storage technology, and it has significant benefits over traditional hard drives. Solid-state drives can improve the performance of your entire system, providing: superior performance, improved start-up time, faster application load times, longer battery life, and better system reliability.
As the leader in the PC industry, HP SSD quality assurance begins at the R & D design stage and continues through the whole production process. Quality is designed into every product in accordance with HP’s corporate philosophy. HP SSD series fully supports HP computer DST self-test to ensure that the product will seamlessly support all HP branded PC systems. HP has an excellent global network of service outlets to support users with questions about the product. We also offer a toll-free customer support hotline, and you can find more details from our HP website.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Backwards compatible with SATA II and I.
2. Not all products are sold in all regions of the world.
3. When used to represent storage capacity, 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes, 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Depending on the operating environment, the total capacity that can be used will vary. Used to indicate buffer or cache when 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,048,576 bytes. Used to represent the transmission rate or interface, 1 megabyte/s (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second, 1 gigabytes per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bytes per second.
The maximum valid value for the SATA 6 GB/s transfer rate is calculated based on the serial ATA specification published by the SATA-IO organization prior to the date of publication of this specification.
4. Measured using the MobileMark ™ 2012 benchmark with DIPM enabled (device-initiated power management).
5. MTBF = Mean Time Between Failures, based on internal tests using the Telcordia stress test.
6. Please visit https://support.hp.com/cn-zh for details on warranty service of specific areas.
HP M700 120gb M.2 2280 ssd price in Bangladesh. You can buy the HP M700 120GB M.2 2280 SSD at best price from our website or visit any of our showrooms.